To which areas do you deliver?
- Deliveries to Pretoria & Johannesburg is to any municipal residential/business address.
- You will receive an email and/or a WhatsApp specifying the day of delivery, and a reminder WhatsApp the morning of the scheduled delivery.
- To ensure consistent quality, orders close Tuesday’s @ 13H00 for delivery to your office/home by Friday or Saturday the same week – in time for a nice weekend braai!
Is there a minimum order value?
- Pretoria /Johannesburg Deliveries @ R165.00 to any municipal residential or business address.
- For deliveries outside Pretoria/Johannesburg the meat is packed frozen in an insulated cold chain box, and delivered via the Courier Guy @ R 250 per 10kg box.
When will the order be delivered?
- Orders close Tuesday’s @ 13H00 for delivery to your office/home by Friday or Saturday the same week – in time for a nice weekend braai!
- Remember, your order gets processed on our farms to be as fresh as possible by the time it gets delivered to you.
What days do you deliver?
- Fridays and Saturdays
- 09h00 – 18h00
Can I cancel my order?
- Only orders cancelled via email to email@example.com before 13h00 on the Tuesday of the ordering cut-off time for the specific week, will be refunded in full or a credit will be passed for a next order.
- For any cancelation after the cut off time, the amount will be a credit for a next order, or the purchaser will be refunded 50% of the value of the total purchase.
Will I be notified of my delivery?
- Yes, you will receive an email and/or a WhatsApp specifying the day of delivery, and a reminder WhatsApp the morning of the scheduled delivery.
Is the meat delivered fresh or frozen?
- The meat is delivered fresh, vacuum packed, individually labelled in a cardboard box, that will stay cool for the day of the delivery if you store it in a cool place.
- You must unpack and refrigerate the meat on the day of delivery, and cook/braai the meat within one day of receiving your delivery.
- Unpack and freeze the meat immediately on the day of delivery, should you plan to cook/braai the meat two days or longer after receiving your delivery.
- Depending on the season and week of the month, certain meat cuts and or type of meat for example game meat, may be packed frozen with other fresh vacuum packed meat.
- Frozen meat may be thawed, cooked/braai’ed the day of receiving your delivery, or freeze immediately should you plan to cook/braai the meat at a later stage.
- For deliveries outside of Pretoria and Johannesburg, the meat is packed in a polystyrene insulated cardboard box with the proper amount of frozen gel icepacks to maintain a constant cool temperature during the delivery period.
How do I order online from Bakkies the Butcher Online Butcher?
- On our website www.bakkiesthebutcher.co.za, click on any of the product categories or SHOP NOW
- Select an item, choose the quantity and select “add to cart”
- When you have selected all the items you which to order, select “check out” and fill in any information required.
- To complete the purchase, select the payment option.
- As soon as the payment is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email of your order.
- All orders placed online before 13h00 on a Tuesday of a specific week, will be delivered Friday the Friday or Saturday of the same week.
- You will receive an email and/or a WhatsApp specifying the day of delivery, and a reminder WhatsApp the morning of the scheduled delivery